HP is one of the well-known brands printers that delivers amazing printing quality. It is capable of connecting with different devices like computer/laptop, mac, smartphone, etc. .Visit 123.hp.com/setup and learn the entire process to Setup hp printer Online. The hp printer offers unbelievable worth for money: an affordable home printer that generates extraordinary quality documents and photos.
You can download and install drivers for your printer from the hp printer driver official website and follow the steps given below:
1. Switch on your printer and computer.
2. Make sure that they are connected to the same wireless network (Applicable for wirelessly enabled printers)
3. Next, open a browser of your choice on your system and go to 123.hp.com/setup
4. Enter the name of your printer along with its model number. For example, Officejet 38.
5. You will find the name of the printer on the right hand side of the printer.
6. Click the Download button and wait for the software to be downloaded.
7. Once the download is completed, click on it to open it.
Connect the cable with both the printer of HP and your computer and perform the following instructions: –
1. Go to the option of Control Panel and then discover the Hardware and Sound function
2. Below this, you will find a suite of options. Here click the one that states view devices and printers.
3. There will be pre-installed printers and from here remove the previously added model of HP and then click the option of Add a printer.
4. Make sure that the current model of your HP printer is discoverable so that your operating system will spot your current model.
5. Follow all the instructions of the 123.hp.com/setup printer wizard and click the Finish option after the printer of HP is added onto your control panel.
1. Unbox and remove all wrapping materials from the CD/DVD.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into its respective slot of the CD ROM.
3. Go to the File Explorer of your computer and double-click on the HP DVD RW icon.
4. Locate the HP Setup driver file according to the configuration of your computer, and then double-click on it to install it on the computer.
5. Click on the Run button.
6. Now, follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process correctly.